Cox & Kings Financial Service Limited (Corporate Identification Number U74999MH2016PLC289073) was incorporated on December 29, 2016 as a public limited company under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 under the name and style of ‘Cox & Kings Financial Services Limited’ by the Registrar of Companies, Maharashtra, located at Mumbai (“RoC”). Consequent to change of name from ‘Cox & Kings Financial Services Limited’ to ‘Cox & Kings Financial Service Limited’, a fresh certificate of incorporation dated February 17, 2017 was issued by RoC. CKFSL is promoted by the Cox & Kings group which owns 19% in CKFSL.
The Hon'ble National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) vide it's order dated August 2, 2018 sanctioned the scheme of arrangement ('Scheme') for demerger of the foreign exchange division of Cox and Kings Ltd (CKL) into a separate entity - Cox & Kings Financial Service Limited ('CKFSL') w.e.f April 1, 2017. The Foreign Exchange business was started in the year 2006 when Cox & Kings Limited was issued the Money Changing License. Now, CKFSL is a NSE and BSE listed company and is also registered with RBI as an NBFC and AD Category II Dealer.
The company is currently in two business verticals – forex services and financing. Under the forex business CKFSL meet the forex needs of financial institutions, corporates, individual travellers and students travelling overseas by offering currency notes and prepaid cards acceptable across the globe. Read more about our strengths and why CKFSL is the leading forex service of choice for corporates and individuals.
Under the NBFC license, the financing business would comprise of holiday financing and education financing.
Our Core Values
- 139 Location licensed by the Reserve Bank of India across India.
- Every location would be licensed as Authorised Dealer CAT II
- Professional Trained Staff at every location.
- All Frequently used Foreign Currency bank notes available at our offices.
- All frequently used Foreign Currency Pre-paid Cards available at our offices.
- Miscellaneous Foreign Currency bank notes available on demand at our offices.
- Foreign Currency Demand Drafts available at Select offices.